My favorite part of the season, gifting! For the first guide I had Clark help me. We came up with the best gift guide for the guy in your life. Guys can either be super easy or pretty difficult, but with these I’m certain he will love it all.
1. Head Down Eyes Up Tee - This company was founded by Chase Rice, who prior to his music career was a star football player at UNC. After a bad injury he could not longer compete. Instead of being mad at the situations he was in, he adopted the motto “Head down, Eyes up”. One of Clark’s favorite shirts, reminding him to stay hungry for victory.
2. Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones - This is at # 1 on Clark’s wish list this year. For a man on the go, this is like gold. The noise-cancelling feature is crazy, you literally wont hear a thing.They’re pretty durable as well, so they can be used while lifting in the weight room.
3. ABC Joggers - ‘Anti-Ball Crushing’ Joggers- Yep you read that right. These are one of the top selling men’s pants at Lululemon right now. The material is ‘four-way stretch & sweat-wicking.’ Plus, these joggers don’t wrinkle easily. They come in a eight colors and have pockets! My husband is currently on a 4-day wearing streak.
4. External Battery - This is really a gift for anyone. I can’t begin to count the amount of times my husband’s phone has died on a bus ride or while at the field. Whether he’s charging his phone or his headphones before a work out, this will come in handy!
5. Stance Socks - I had never heard of these until a couple guys on my husband’s team started talking about them. They are super durable and haven’t formed any holes or snags like many Nike or Adidas socks. They also don’t get wet when sweating. They are perfect for running and training. They have different colors and styles for golfing, office, hiking, etc.
6. Tommy John underwear - Here it is, I know what you’re thinking, “underwear for Christmas…how creative.” But this is like golden underwear. I have no clue what it’s made of, but it is the softest material and my husband swears it doesn’t ride up or even move from the leg. He wears it to work out in, and he wears it pretty much every day. They are well worth the price and as my husband says, “worth not having the struggle of pulling down your briefs in public.” Plus 15% off your whole order when you sign up for email on their site!
7. Electronic Notebook - This is probably my favorite find this year. I first saw it on the instagram @thingsiboughtandliked (you need to follow that if you don’t). It is fully erasable but feels like real paper. You write on it with pens that can be bought in stores, and each page can be scanned using their app and stored in the correct online location automatically. Go look at the videos featured in their listing to learn more.
8. Portable Speaker- With over 30,000 reviews on amazon, this speaker lives up to the hype. The sound is loud and the quality is shockingly amazing for the under $30 price tag. Your man can take this to the office for his desk or on the beach for vacation. Plus, it’s waterproof !
9. Herschel Back Pack - A great backpack is crucial to anyone who travels, so why not get one with a little style? This brand is high quality and holds up really great. They have different colors and styles, but a front pocket is always a winner for my husband. They can fit all their electronics and more in this style.
10. 10 ft phone charger - Simple but completely underestimated. There is nothing more frustrating that having a short phone cord and awkwardly positioning your body to reach the phone-cable-outlet trio. This can be a great stocking stuffer or smaller gift for your man. He will appreciate it more than you know.